Friday, May 16, 2008

Sommet Center Studios in Progress

Occasionally, I get asked how the new XM studios are coming. In case you don't know, XM's Nashville folks are about to move into new office/studio space in the downtown arena, the Sommet Center (where the NHL Predators play) in a few weeks. The new place will include eight studios, along with office and reception space.

Well, pictures speak louder than words, so check out these, which were taken in late April of the studios in progress. Joyce Rizer, our own "Producer J.," posted them for us.

I took some shots myself this morning, which I've now posted in the Bluegrass Junction photo album. Click on "Sommet Studios Construction" and you'll see them, along with my comments in the captions.

2 comments:

Producer J. said...

I wish I could take the credit for being organized enough to have my photos in an album! Alas, all I did was set up the album -- Jaime & Co. took those photos and organized them.

A sneek peek at my photos can be found here:

http://producerj.blogspot.com/2008/05/this-looks-like-somewhere-i-could-work.html (This is that "collage" function on Picasa I told you about.)

Now let's see yours!

Kyle said...

Absolutely. My pictures aren't as good as Jaime's, but they show a later stage of construction.