Monday, May 19, 2008

Studio Special Air Times

Perhaps the most-asked question about our programming is, "When does the Studio Special air?"

Well, it's actually quite simple. Each week's cycle of broadcasts begins on Friday at 8:00 A.M. with the new show for that week. Following the initial Friday broadcast, we repeat the same show five times over the next week, in different time slots, so people on different schedules and in different time zones can have a chance to hear the show.

Here's the complete schedule:

Friday, 8:00 A.M. (premiere)
Saturday, 11:00 A.M.
Sunday, 6:00 P.M.
Monday, 8:00 P.M.
Tuesday, Midnight (technically Wedesday morning)
Thursday, 3:00 P.M.

Remember, all times are Eastern.

And that's all there is to it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kyle,
Let me start by saying, that for me, the Studio Special is truly a highlight of Bluegrass Junction (along with the Track by Track program.) I always look forward to listening to the Studio Special broadcast and normally catch it on the morning drive into work. I can't speak for everyone, but in my case, I normally can't listen to the entire show since I need to get into work by 8:30am EST and so I am normally only able to catch the first half or so. You have no idea how hard it is for me to have to drag myself out of my car in the middle of the show and switch off the program sometimes. Anyway, I usually catch the remaining show on the rebroadcast but if I can make a suggestion or two..Would it be possible to either begin the show at 7:30am or better yet, play the rebroadcast during the drive home hours, say 5:00pm EST during the week? Thanks for asking your listeners for their feedback. Another reason why I believe that you are one of the best in the industry!
- DaMarvelous1 NJ