Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Michelle Cupit Visits XM

This afternoon on my show, I'll be sharing an interview I recorded last week with Michelle Cupit. We'll get started with that around 3:15 ET or so.

Michelle visited our new studios on Thursday. It was my first time to meet her (although she had visited us some time ago and was interviewed by Marty Fitzpatrick). I found her to be a delightful young lady and thoroughly enjoyed our time together.

If you've been listening to Bluegrass Junction over the past few months, you've heard songs from Bluegrass Baby, her latest album. In addition to the title track, we'll be playing several of her tunes during the interview.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a delightful lady, I loved the story about her getting into trouble for singing in school. Those life stories really bring people to life. Kyle you did a great job interviewing Mrs. Cupit, but she was so personable, it would have been hard not to have done a great interview. Thanks for bringing the best to Bluegrass Junction. Junebug