Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Music This Week

Today and tomorrow, be sure to check out my afternoon show (3-6 PM ET). I'm going to be playing some of the new tunes which have been released in the past few days.

The Crowe Brothers, The Lonesome River Band, Valerie Smith & Becky Buller, Paul Williams, Kenny & Amanda Smith, and the Cherryholmes are among the artists who have sent new music to radio recently. I'll be playing tracks from each of them this afternoon and tomorrow.

2008 is going to go down in history as one of the most creative and fertile (musically) years bluegrass has seen in some time. I hope you're enjoying it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kyle, I really enjoyed the new music last week. I thought most of what I heard was fantastic. The Crowe Brothers. Next Best Thing( I still want to call them Rhonda Vincent's girls), Lonesome River Band. I agree with your statement, when you say this is a good year for Bluegrass Music