Saturday, August 23, 2008

New Photos Posted

OK, so J. (the Blogger name for Joyce Rizer, our Bluegrass Junction super-producer) commented in my earlier post, "IBMA Nominations Announced," that she was hijacking my blog readers over to hers since I didn't get the pictures from Nominations Day posted in a timely-enough manner.

I guess I deserved that.

Now, however, I finally have them posted and hopefully you'll find them worthwhile. You can view some great shots of our guests on our broadcast from the Country Music Hall of Fame the day the IBMA Nominations were announced. Just go to the Bluegrass Junction Photo Gallery and view the album titled "2008 IBMA Nominations." You'll see some great snaps of folks like Del McCoury, Dailey & Vincent, and more.

Oh, and by the way, Joyce took the pictures.

No comments: