Monday, September 1, 2008

It's Time to Vote!

In these politically-charged times, you may have heard more than you want to about voting but, nevertheless, Bluegrass Junction is conducting a little "election" of its own.

We want your thoughts on the 2008 IBMA Awards!

If you'd like to vote in our "private" IBMA poll, follow this link: The Bluegrass Junction IBMA Poll. Then select one nominee in each category listed. Also: Although this is meant to be fun, informal, and unscientific, it will certainly work better if you will vote only once.

On October 1 (the day before the actual awards show), I'll be doing a show highlighting the winners you select. More details on that later.

Hurry! You have until September 19 to cast your votes. It'll be interesting to see how your voting compares to the actual awards!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kyle with all these decisions, now I have a headache. When I work, I work hard. When I play, I play rough, and when I think, I usually get a headache. Anyway, I am excited about what is happening in Bluegrass music, there really seems to be a growing interest and excitement, so much great music is being played now.

Scott Autry said...

Wow, those were some hard choices! But, Kyle you forgot DJ category, of course, you have my vote! Good Luck!, and thanks for doing what you are doing.

Kyle said...

Thanks Scott! I left off the industry-related awards in an effort to keep this focused on the artists. But thanks for the vote of confidence!