Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Carrie Hassler Track-By-Track Coming Up

As you can see in the photo to the right, I really have a tough job! I mean, I have to hang out with people like the nice looking lady in this picture.

That, my friends, is Carrie Hassler, and her new album, CHHR2, is sensational. I'm looking forward to bringing to Bluegrass Junction a Track-By-Track show I recorded with her a few weeks ago this coming Tuesday at 8 AM ET. CHHR2 is a cutting-edge disc with generous amounts of tradition and innovation. Carrie, with her big Patsy Cline-esque voice, blends both with ease.

As usual when we do a TBT, we'll be playing through the entire CD in sequence. When I recorded the show, Carrie was on hand with me in the studio to lend her commentary to many of the songs and share some unique insights you won't hear anywhere else.

If you can't listen on Tuesday, we'll be rebroadcasting the show at the following times:

Thursday (10/22) at 6 PM ET
Saturday (10/25) at 4 PM ET
Wednesday (10/29) at 4 PM ET

No comments: