Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Visit From Ricky

Last week, I had the privilege of sitting down with Ricky Skaggs in our Music Row studio for an interview.

We spent more than an hour discussing his album, Honoring the Fathers of Bluegrass, and I'll be sharing that interview with you on a Track-By-Track show this fall.

In the meantime, I hope you're enjoying his CD. We've been playing tracks from it for some time on Bluegrass Junction. This is Ricky at his finest, in his element, with one of the greatest bands in the history of bluegrass behind him.

1 comment:

daMarvelous1 said...

Looking forward to that Track by Track program when it airs Kyle. I caught Ricky and KT with Bruce Hornsby twice in the past 8 months during their stops in NJ. I was fortunate to even have Mr. Skaggs sign my mandolin! Ricky is a great artist and a heck of a nice guy as well. btw..it looks like Ricky is sporting a new longer hair-do in the photo. Very cool, Ricky!