Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Williams & Clark Tracks Tomorrow

The long-awaited Track-By-Track show featuring the Williams & Clark Expedition's new album airs tomorrow [Wednesday] at 3 PM ET. Blake and Kimberly Williams, Bobby Clark, and Wayne Southards all joined me in studio to discuss the new disc a few days ago, and I'm excited to be airing the show at last.

The new CD is called Brand New Set of Blues and, while we've been playing it for a few weeks on Bluegrass Junction, I know you'll enjoy hearing it in sequence.

If you can't make tomorrow's broadcast, check out the list of rebroadcast times in my earlier post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thoroughly enjoyed the Williams & Clark Expedition's Track By Track. What an enjoyable hour, with both the music and their comments. I really liked the jokes that Blake told at the end of the program, and Blake did you hear the one about.......