Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Once More With Paul Williams

Our Studio Special with Paul Williams and the Victory Trio, the 61st in the series, airs again tomorrow [Thursday] afternoon at 3:00 ET.

The reaction to this show has been strong. Of course, you tell me you enjoy the Studio Specials and I get positive comments about all of them, but the consensus on this one seems to be that it's really a favorite. In fact, I got a call from Paul himself earlier this week, and he tells me he has been inundated with congratulatory phone calls and CD orders ever since the show first hit the air Friday morning.

All this is for good reason, I think: As I wrote in my earlier post, Paul and his band turned in an exceptional performance and did it in a relaxed, natural way. So, if you haven't heard the show, don't miss tomorrow's broadcast.

For more information on broadcast and rebroadcast times for all Studio Special shows, follow this link: Studio Special Air Times.

No comments: