Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The "Where's Kyle Jam"

The final track on CHHR2, the album we're featuring on our Track-By-Track with Carrie Hassler, is a tune called "Where's Carrie Jam." While I'm not sure of the exact origin of that piece, by substituting my name in the title I can definitely relate to its sentiment.

If you have been wondering as to my whereabouts, I'm here--but I'm not. I mean, I'm in the office, diligently working on programming assignments (bor-ing!), but I'm not on the air, where I belong. In fact, Marty Fitzpatrick will be in for me on Grassroots again this week, and I'll miss another request show this coming Monday.

There's not a whole lot I can say at the moment about my activities behind the scenes, except to say that I hope to be back on the air in a couple of weeks. Meanwhile, Studio Specials, etc. will continue to air as usual. Actually, the work I'm doing isn't really boring--it's quite interesting--I just miss getting to interact via my shows on the channel.

Thanks for your patience.

By the way, Track-By-Track with Carrie Hassler airs again tomorrow [Wednesday] afternoon at 4 PM ET. Don't miss it!

No comments: